Spring Baby Classes
Every Saturday from March 16 - April 20
🐣A New Era of Hatchlings!🐣
This spring, we invite you and your little one(s) to our award-winning baby classes! See your baby blossom 🌸 in their development by learning important skills and fun activities that support a healthy growth and physical wellbeing.
Ensure your little one is on track towards achieving their developmental milestones, learn important warning signs of a developmental delay, and make new connections with other families! This spring, let’s all thrive🌱 together!
Location: Arthur Murray Dance Center (Ala Moana Center First Floor between Goma Tei Ramen and Locker Room by Lids)
10:15 - 11:00am: 3-6 months
11:15am - 12:00pm: 7-12 months
You will learn
- Strategies to help your infant progress development
- Infant equipment/toy recommendations
- Tips to make play time fun for infant and you
- The importance of symmetry with movement
- Gain community with parents with same-aged children
Babies will learn
- Play skills targeted for their unique stage of infancy
- Communication skills between parent/caregiver and baby
- Social skills with other babies
Classes are led by pediatric experts!
- Dr. Suma Metla- Pediatric physical therapist
- Dana Wetmore- Pediatric speech therapist
- Dr. Abby Harris- Pediatric occupational therapist
Classes are 45 minutes long. Each baby can be accompanied by 2 adults. Please bring a blanket to lay on for your comfort!
Become part of the Three Little Ducks community
- Receive exclusive invites to Three Little Ducks parties
- Become a part of a community of new parents and ‘Ohana for life
- Opportunity to create friendships for you and baby
Please send us an email at email@example.com no later than 7 days before the first class if you want a refund on the full series.