Winter Baby Classes
Every Saturday Starting January 20 - February 24, 2024
Kick off the new year with our award-winning baby development classes, designed to give you and your newborn the tools you need for a successful growth ahead! Ensure your little one is on track towards achieving their developmental milestones, learn important warning signs, and make new connections with other families!
Honolulu - Exact Location is TBD, (TIME IS BASED ON AGE GROUP)
10:30 - 11:15am: 3-6 months
11:30am - 12:15pm: 7-12 months
IF YOU DROP-IN, PLEASE DM US ON IG (@threelittleduckshawaii) AND LET US KNOW WHAT DATE(S) YOU'RE COMING.
Parents and caregivers will learn
- Strategies to help their infant progress development
- Infant equipment/toy recommendations
- Tips to make play time fun for infant and adult
- The importance of symmetry with movement
- Gain community with parents with same-aged children
Babies will learn
- Play skills targeted for their unique stage of infancy
- Communication skills between parent/caregiver and baby
- Social skills with other babies
Classes are led by pediatric experts!
- Dr. Suma Metla- Pediatric physical therapist
- Dana Wetmore- Pediatric speech therapist
- Dr. Abby Harris- Pediatric occupational therapist
Schedule of Classes
- January 20: Gross Motor (Dr. Suma)
- January 27: Sensory (Dr. Abby)
- February 3: Communication (Dana)
- February 10: Communication (Dana)
- February 17: Gross Motor (Dr. Suma)
- February 24: Sensory (Dr. Abby)
Classes are 45 minutes long. Each baby can be accompanied by 2 adults. Please bring a blanket to lay on for your comfort!
Become part of the Three Little Ducks community
- receive exclusive invites to Three Little Ducks parties
- become a part of a community of new parents
- opportunity to create friendships for you and baby
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7 days before the first class if you want a refund on the full series.